Choose your location
Why direct deposit is so important
In order to become a Feel24 member, you need to set up a direct deposit. This is normally done as a part of the registration process, but it can also be done later. If a direct deposit is not set up within the first month of your registration, your membership card will automatically be deactivated.
By setting up a direct deposit, you avoid the mandatory 65.- invoice fee from our external invoice partner. Direct deposit also allows you to avoid having to manually process your invoice every month with lengthy KID numbers and frustration banking portals. You also avoid late fees for failing to process your invoice within the deadline.
Refer to the bottom of this page for more info regarding direct deposit.
Information regarding direct deposit
Setting up your direct deposit in two minutes or less
- Select your primary location (the location under which you completed your registration) on the left-side menu.
- Enter the phone number you used when completing your registration. If the number cannot be found, you have most likely selected the wrong location.
- Enter your bank account number (11 digits). Leave your spend limit on 2000.-. We will only deduct 299.- per month.
- Check the box indicating that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. Click continue.
- Electronically sign using either bank-ID or bank-ID for mobile.
- To confirm that you have successfully set up your direct deposit account, re-enter your phone number from the previous step. If everything has been done correctly, you should receive a message indicating that direct deposit was recently set up.
- Direct deposits set up after the 6th of each month will begin working the following month. This means that you will receive an invoice per text or letter for the current month. This does not apply if you signed up for direct deposit at the same time as your registration.
Changing your direct deposit payment information.
- These instructions only apply if the new payment information belongs to the same bank as your previous information. If you wish to add payment information from a different bank, select the option “if you have changed banks or wish to…”
- Log in to your online banking account. Select “payments” – “payment agreements” – “direct deposit.” These options may vary from bank to bank, so look for the equivalent in your portal.
- A “Feel24” direct deposit should appear in your list. Select this option, change the associated account number, and click “save.” The system will likely prompt you to electronically sign.
Changing your payment information to a different bank
- The easiest solution is to ask your old bank to transfer your direct deposit to your new bank.
- Alternatively, you can delete the direct deposit from your old bank. This change can take up to 3 days to process in our systems. Once the direct deposit has been deleted, go through the set-up process in your new bank.
Have you set up direct deposit and are still receiving invoice fees?
- If you set up your direct deposit at the same time as your registration, no invoice fees should occur. If you are still being charged these fees, send us an email, and we will take care of it.
- If you set up direct deposit outside of your registration and between the 6th and 20th of the month, you will automatically receive an invoice fee for that month. In order to avoid the fee, direct deposit must be set up before the 6th of the month.
Direct deposit for members who are younger than 18
- If you are not 18 years of age, your parent should be in charge of processing payments on your behalf. When setting up direct deposit, make sure that your parent enters their phone number that was used for completing your membership registration.
- If a direct deposit is set up using the minor’s phone number and information, we will not be able to process your monthly payment.
- Once you turn 18 and wish to process your own payments, the following must be done:
- Email your local gym
- The gym will remove your parent as the person in charge of payments
- The member may now set up a new direct deposit using the same step-by-step process previously outlined.
- In some cases, the transition will not be 100% seamless, and an invoice fee might occur for the month in which the change took place.