Before you reach out, check out our frequently asked questions below!
Frequently asked questions
I’d like a trial session. How do I proceed?
Anyone can receive a free trial session at one of our locations. To book your trial session, simply email or Facebook message the center you wish to visit. Unless you are visiting with a current member, you need to arrive during our staffed hours. Staffed hours can be found in the “our gyms” section of the menu.
Does my membership allow me to train at any location?
Yes! No matter what gym you choose as your primary location, our other locations are always open for you to use. Your membership card unlocks all locations.
Are there any rules at your gym?
We don’t have a lot of rules, but here they are:
- Use dry and clean indoor training shoes
- Store all your belongings in one of lockers while you train
- Please refer to our locker-specific rules before using them
- Be conscious of those around you; no yelling, shouting, or unnecessary dropping of weights.
- Chalk and other similar products are not allowed in our gyms. However, we supply straps and other equipment that can be used instead.
- You must request approval from your gym before bringing a guest. All our facilities are equipped with security cameras and sensors at the entrance door. Violations of this rule will result in a 1.900.- fine for both the member and the guest.
Do I need to sign up for Direct Debit?
Yes, all members must sign up for a direct debit. The direct debit enables us to distribute electronic invoices, saving you 65.- per month on invoice fees.
Direct debit makes keeping track of invoices significantly easier and allows you to bypass frustrating manual payments and lengthy KID numbers. Even more, you contribute to saving the environment!
Direct debit is set up as a part of the registration process. If not done during registration, members can manually register through our “direct debit” section in the menu.
How do I sign up for personal training?
From our menu, select “Personal Training.” Choose your location and use the attached contact form to reach out to your local trainers. To make the process as seamless as possible, we encourage you to suggest multiple possible days and times to meet.
Information regarding Personal Training Fees
Using the contact form in our “Personal Training” section of the menu, you can reach out to your local trainers and request information about fees.
We offer several different PT packages at the most competitive prices on the market!
I have a question regarding my invoice
All invoice inquiries should be addressed per email to your local gym. All contact information for our locations can be found in the “our gyms” section of the menu.
If you have received an invoice of higher than the training fee, and are wondering why. It is reflective of the membership fee plus the 65.- invoice fee that is automatically applied if members do not sign up for direct debit. To read more about direct debit, visit our “direct debit” section in the menu.
If you have received an invoice after having cancelled your membership, it is most likely for the month following your cancellation. Your final invoice will be sent on the 20th of the month following your cancellation.
I want to open a new Feel24 location
Send us a non-committing email to email@example.com with some information regarding who you are and why you wish to open a new location. Attach your phone number, and we will make sure to reach out as soon as possible.
Our team will assist in the planning and realization of the project. We offer the most competitive franchise agreements on the market.
As a franchisee, you will have access our business plan, suppliers, and experience in business creation and maintenance, all of which will help you develop a professional and valuable Feel24 location.
How do I become a member?
All membership registrations can be completed through the “become a member” section of our menu. Should you need assistance with the registration process, we invite you to visit one of our locations. Make sure you bring your Bank ID to complete the process.
Once registered, you will get immediate access to your location through a text sent to your phone. The code is valid for 14 days, leaving you ample time to receive your membership card.
Are there any age restrictions at your gym?
Members must be at least 14 years of age. Until you turn 16, you must be accompanied by a parent whenever you train. Both you and your parent must be members of Feel24.
Once you turn 16, you can begin training on your own. Registration for those under the age of 18 must be done with a parent. The parent must fill out a form on behalf of their child during registration.
How much does it cost to train at Feel24?
Our monthly membership is non-binding and comes at a fixed low cost of 349.- (Group training 499 ,-). An additional registration fee of 199.- will be applied to your first invoice. As a reminder, all members must be at least 16 years of age. A one-month invoice period applies to all cancelled memberships.
Issues regarding registration or direct debit?
If you have attempted to complete your membership and direct debit registration through mobile, try again on a desktop computer.
If the registration portal is not working, please send us an email or Facebook message, and we will fix the problem as soon as possible.
How do I access my membership card?
Once registration is completed, you will receive an instant access code through a text to your phone. This code will be valid for 14 days. You must visit your chosen location to pick up a membership card before the 14-day period is over. Membership cards can be found on a table upon entry to your location. Simply send us an email with your name and the number on the back of your card, and we will activate it for you!
Should your 14-day period expire before you pick up your card, simply visit us during our staffed hours. We are always happy to assist!
Replacement cards are processed by visiting one of our locations during our staffed hours. A 99.- replacement fee applies.
Setting up your Direct Deposit in less than 2 minutes
- Select your primary location (the location under which you completed your registration) on the left-side menu.
- Enter the phone number you used when completing your registration. If the number cannot be found, you have most likely selected the wrong location.
- Enter your bank account number (11 digits). Leave your spend limit on 2000.-. We will only deduct the agreed training fee per month.
- Check the box indicating that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions. Click continue.
- Electronically sign using either bank-ID or bank-ID for mobile.
- To confirm that you have successfully set up your direct deposit account, re-enter your phone number from the previous step. If everything has been done correctly, you should receive a message indicating that direct deposit was recently set up.
- Direct deposits set up after the 6th of each month will begin working the following month. This means that you will receive an invoice per text or letter for the current month. This does not apply if you signed up for direct deposit at the same time as your registration.
How do I freeze my membership?
You may freeze your membership for up to 2 months per year. To freeze your membership, send an email directly to your primary location. Make sure to specify the range of dates for which you wish to freeze your membership.
Memberships must be frozen for periods of whole months. A monthly freeze fee of 49.- will be applied instead of the normal fee.
How do I cancel my membership?
To cancel your membership, send an email to your primary location. A confirmation will be sent out to you within 1-2 days. If you do not receive this confirmation, please follow up with another email.
As a reminder, a one-month invoice period applies to cancelled memberships. This means that your final invoice will be sent out on the 20th of the month following your cancellation.